Thursday, April 11, 2013

Character Blog Update

My first priority for Cassie is to create blog posts that describe her interaction with the other MAPI members and their paranormal investigations. I want to develop her opinions and impressions of the other members, so they seem like a real team. For instance, is there anyone she does't get along with? Also, I need to write more posts that drive the plot and get Cassie to the end of the timeline since the semester is almost over. In regards to the investigations, I think pictures of locations will really help. I'll either go to the locations nearby, or find some photos on CC Search. I'd also like to include more videos on the character blog. I might make more on Youtube Video Editor, or I might embed/link some from Youtube. These videos could possibly stand in for actual investigation footage or paranormal encounters. Finally, I think our collaboration with the CAC group could help with more promotional/informational material like our trailer (video, music, pictures). These materials could offer audiences short glimpses into our story to make them feel more involved.  We could even put on another demonstration somewhere on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment